Fall Special: Enroll in Two or More Courses and Receive 10% OFF Tuition!
This is an Advanced Powder Brow (Semi Permanent Machine Assisted Shading) Course with Heather Hunt, BS, Licensed Skin Care Specialist, Internationally Trained, Triple Certified Permanent Cosmetic Specialist, Master National Trainer. She has over ten years experience in Micropigmentation and over twenty years experience as a licensed skin care specialist.
Course includes the most effective application techniques for semi permanent shading. Clinical lasts 1 day (training supplies included). Recommended for licensed microblading or PMU specialists.
Current Bloodborne Pathogens and First Aid Certificates are required to attend this course.
Program and Training Manual Includes:
- Fundamental permanent make-up
- Introduction to micropigmentation
- Safety, sterilization, and sanitation (cross-contamination prevention and blood-borne pathogen control)
- Infection, blood-borne pathogens
- Anesthetics overview
- Machines / equipment and pigments overview
- Needles Configuration
- The art and science of micro-pigmentation
- Difference between Microblading and Permanent Machine assisted Powder Brow
- Color Theory and how to mix colors
- Correction of old Permanent Makeup
- The skin/stretching techniques
- Facial anatomy
- Makeup artistry in Permanent Makeup
- Pre/Post procedures care
- Different techniques in Permanent Makeup
- Procedure algorithm
- Basics between artist and client FAQ
- Consent and medical forms
- Technical application of permanent cosmetics (accurate insertion, proper depth, etc.)
- Marketing. Business Plan. Branding
- Latex practice and Live Model Practice
- Eyebrows (Powder Brow)
- Professional certification